Atlanta/Washington, D.C. (August 19, 2021) – A total of 34 lawyers from Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP are included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide," says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
The following Morris, Manning & Martin lawyers were named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Robert Alpert - Commercial Litigation
- William H. Barringer - International Trade and Finance Law (Retired)
- Mark A. Block - Real Estate Law
- Ward S. Bondurant - Corporate Law
- G. Brian Butler - Real Estate Law
- Donald Cameron - International Trade and Finance Law
- Heather T. Friedman - Environmental Law
- Christina M. Graham - Real Estate Law
- Thomas S. Gryboski - Leisure and Hospitality Law and Real Estate Law
- Mary S. Hodgins - International Trade and Finance Law
- Elizabeth A. Karmin - Real Estate Law
- Carol Weld King - Leisure and Hospitality Law and Real Estate Law
- Michele P. Madison - Health Care Law
- Simon R. Malko, MMM Managing Partner - Commercial Litigation
- Stephen A. McCullers - Environmental Law
- Julie C. Mendoza - International Trade and Finance Law
- Brady W. Mills - International Trade and Finance Law
- Frances H. Parrish - Real Estate Law
- R. Will Planert - International Trade and Finance Law
- Gerald L. Pouncey Jr. - Environmental Law
- Lauren B. Prevost - Corporate Law
- Daniel I. Prywes - Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Robert Rearden III - Real Estate Law
- Joseph “Rusty” Ross - Health Care Law and Real Estate Law
- Lee Anne Sapp - Real Estate Law
- Bruce C. Smith - Construction Law
- Seslee S. Smith - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Matthew J. Sours - Real Estate Law
- Robert C. Threlkeld - Health Care Law
- Stephen Vaughn - Commercial Litigation
- Homer Lee Walker II - Real Estate Law
- Jason H. Watson - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Carl E. Westmoreland, Jr. - Land Use and Zoning Law
- Andrew C. Williams - Real Estate Law (Retired)
Several of the honorees have been on the Best Lawyers list several years. This marks the 15th time Barrington, Pouncey, Walker, Westmoreland and Williams have made the list. Block, Madison, Prevost, Ross, Bruce Smith, Seslee Smith, Threlkeld and Watson were honored 10 years in a row. This is the fifth year for Gryboski, Mendoza, Prywes and Weld King.
Barringer, Cameron, Hodgins, Karmin, Weld King, Mendoza, Mills, Planert and Prywes are in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Ross is based on Savannah. The other attorneys on the list work in the firm’s Atlanta headquarters.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers is widely regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an Am Law 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, corporate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, capital markets, environmental, international trade, and insurance practices. MMM has offices in Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C.
Media Contact for MMM: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, Terri@TerriThornton.com