- M&A litigation, including disputes over mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, stock purchases, and other corporate transactions.
- Corporate governance disputes.
- Complex commercial disputes arising from all manner of product and services agreements, including disputes arising under the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Real estate disputes arising from property development and property management ventures.
- Business disputes involving fraud, trade secret misappropriation, employee restrictive covenants, and all manner of business torts.
- Copyright litigation, including claims over the infringement, authorship, and ownership of software, literary, and graphical works.
- Trademark disputes, including infringement and dilution claims in Federal Courts and prosecution and opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Advertising and publication related litigation, including false advertising, unfair competition, and defamation.
- Domain name (cybersquatting) disputes in both Federal Courts and under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.