We offer a full range of legal services and public policy representation before federal agencies, U.S. courts, U.S. Congress, and multilateral trade bodies. We also represent clients involved in significant trade disputes--many involving important political implications.
Our attorneys and professionals are among the industry’s most respected and experienced in matters of international trade law. As a result, our practice is ranked in the Global edition of Chambers and Partners, a leading professional services publication.
Ways we can help:
- Trade remedy proceedings before the U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. International Trade Commission
- Litigation before the U.S. Court of International Trade and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Customs issues and investigations (EAPA, protests, ruling requests, RASAs & Audits)
- Section 232 Exclusion Requests before the U.S. Department of Commerce
- World Trade Organization negotiations and proceedings
- Multilateral and bilateral international trade negotiations and dispute settlement
- Trade policy