Atlanta (August 2017) – Almost two dozen partners at Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP are included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018. The attorneys are based in Atlanta, Georgia, Washington, D.C. and Savannah, Georgia. Some are recognized in more than one category.
The attorneys included in the ranking are:
- Thomas S. Gryboski: Leisure and Hospitality Law, Atlanta
- Carol Weld King: Leisure and Hospitality Law, Washington, D.C.
- John G. “Sonny” Morris: Real Estate Law, Atlanta
- Gerald L. Pouncey Jr.: Environmental Law, Atlanta
- Bruce C. Smith: Construction Law, Atlanta
- Joseph R. Ross: Real Estate Law, Savannah
- Homer Lee Walker: Real Estate Law, Atlanta
- Louise M. Wells: Real Estate Law, Atlanta
- Carl E. Westmoreland, Jr.: Land Use and Zoning Law, Atlanta
- Andrew C. Williams: Real Estate Law, Atlanta
- David W. Cranshaw: Litigation - Banking and Finance, Atlanta
- Jason D' Cruz: Employment Law – Management; Litigation - Labor and Employment, Atlanta
- John P. Fry: Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent; Trade Secrets Law, Atlanta
- Lewis E. Hassett: Litigation – Insurance, Atlanta
- John P. MacNaughton: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Atlanta
- Julie C. Mendoza: International Trade and Finance Law, Washington, D.C.
- Daniel Prywes: Litigation - Labor and Employment, Washington, D.C.
- Seslee S. Smith: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Atlanta
- Robert C. Threlkeld: Health Care Law, Atlanta
- C. Glenn Dunaway: Tax Law, Atlanta
- Michele P. Madison: Health Care Law, Atlanta
- Mary Anthony Merchant: Biotechnology Law, Atlanta
- Lauren Burnham Prevost: Corporate Law, Atlanta
- Joseph R. Ross: Health Care Law, Savannah
Several are recognized for several years in a row. John Fry has been on the list for more than 15 years. David Cranshaw, Gerald Pouncey, Homer Lee Walker, Carl Westmoreland and Andrew Williams have each been on the list for over a decade.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The publication employs what it describes as a sophisticated, conscientious, rational and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an AmLaw 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, corporate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, energy & infrastructure, capital markets, environmental, international trade, insurance, and timberland & forest products practices. MMM has offices in and around Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C. The firm also has a business development office in Beijing, China and a strategic alliance office in São Paulo, Brazil.
Media Contact for MMM: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, [email protected]