Atlanta (May 3, 2018) – Chambers USA 2018 ranks two dozen attorneys at Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP nationally and locally. It also honors nine practice groups. Chambers & Partners, an internationally-known legal ranking firm, bases the rankings on factors include legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities clients value.
Two MMM groups – International Trade and REITs – are ranked among the best in the U.S. Individual partners singled out for national recognition include:
- Don Cameron – International Trade
- Julie Mendoza – International Trade
- Lauren Prevost – REITs
- Carol Weld King – Leisure & Hospitality
Cameron, Mendoza and Weld King are based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Prevost is in Atlanta.
MMM’s Real Estate group is ranked in Band 1 for Georgia and Band 3 for Washington, D.C. Partners singled out for mention include Mark Block, Tom Gryboski, Carol Weld King, Carl Westmoreland and Andy Williams. Duncan Miller and Betsy Karmin are Recognised Practitioners. Environmental law partner Gerald Pouncey received a statewide ranking. Heather Friedman made the Up and Coming category.
Georgia rankings include:
- Charles “Chuck” Beaudrot the firm’s highest ranking attorney statewide, in Band 1 for Tax. The Tax practice as a whole is ranked, as is partner Tim Pollock.
- The Healthcare group and partners Bob Threlkeld and Michele Madison, with Elliott Coward as an Associate to Watch.
- The Bankruptcy and Restructuring group and partners David Cranshaw and Frank DeBorde. Lisa Wolgast earned the Recognised Practitioner designation.
- The Corporate M&A group and partner David Calhoun, with Chris Maxwell in the Up and Coming category.
- John Fry, a partner in the Intellectual Property group, is ranked in Georgia. The group itself earned a Recognised Practitioner ranking.
- The Employment group is included as well.
A full list of the firm’s accomplishments is located on the Chambers & Partners website.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an AmLaw 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, corporate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, energy & infrastructure, capital markets, environmental, international trade, and insurance practices. MMM has offices in and around Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C. The firm also has a business development office in Beijing, China.
Media Contact for MMM: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, Terri@TerriThornton.com