Atlanta/Washington D.C. (May 30, 2017) – Chambers & Partners, an internationally-known legal ranking firm, again recognizes several of Morris, Manning & Martin’s practice groups and attorneys. Chambers USA 2017 gives the firm high marks both nationally and regionally.
The U.K.-based organization gives national recognition to the International Trade, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Startups & Emerging Companies groups as a whole. Partners who earned national rankings include:
- Donald Cameron and Julie Mendoza for International Trade
- Carol Weld King for Leisure & Hospitality
- Lauren Prevost for REITs
The Real Estate practice finished in the top tier for Georgia and is also highly-ranked for Washington D.C. Attorneys in these groups singled out for recognition include Thomas Gryboski, Carol Weld King, Carl Westmoreland and Andrew Williams. Duncan Miller is designated as a Recognized Practitioner.
Tax partner Chuck Beaudrot was recognized in Band 1 for Georgia, while the firm’s entire Tax practice is regarded as a Recognized Practitioner.
Other standouts for Georgia include:
- The Healthcare Practice as a whole, plus partners Dan Mohan, Bob Threlkeld and Michele Madison, a Recognized Practitioner
- The Bankruptcy/Restructuring Practice and partners David Cranshaw, Frank DeBorde and Recognized Practitioner Lisa Wolgast
- The Corporate/M&A Group and partners David Calhoun and Chris Maxwell. Maxwell earned the “Up and Coming” designation.
- The Environmental Group with partners Gerald Pouncey and Heather Friedman, who is ranked as “Up and Coming”
- The Labor & Employment Group and partner Jason D’Cruz
- Intellectual Property partner John Fry is ranked in Georgia, while the The Intellectual Property Group as a whole is a Recognized Practitioner.
A full list of the firm’s accomplishments can be located on the Chambers & Partners website.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an AmLaw 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, corporate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, energy & infrastructure, capital markets, environmental, international trade, insurance, and timberland & forest products practices. MMM has offices in and around Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C. The firm also has a business development office in Beijing, China and a strategic alliance office in São Paulo, Brazil.