- Representation of purchaser joint ventures in the acquisition, financing and conversion of two urban hotels to the “W” Hotel brand with a total transaction value of approximately $175 million, including all transfer, financing, operating agreements, and third-party leases and operating agreements for destination restaurant and bar facilities in the hotels.
- Representation of multiple purchasers in the acquisition, renovation and conversion to franchise of 10 Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Regency Suites and Hyatt Place hotels, with a total transaction value in excess of $150 million.
- Representation of purchaser joint ventures in the acquisition of two major market Westin hotels, with purchase prices totaling in excess of $140 million.
- Representation of hotel developer/ owner in the negotiation and structuring of a public/private hotel and conference center transaction for a new convention center headquarters hotel to accompany a new 500,000 square foot regional convention center.
- Representation of hotel owner/ operator in connection with $130 million securitized refinancing of 10 hotels located in 8 states across the United States, including the defeasance of various prior securitized loans.
- Representation of hotel developer/ owner in the negotiation and structuring of a mixed use development to include one of the first “aloft” brand hotels which will open in the United States.
- Representation of borrowers on numerous acquisition, development and refinancing loans for various hotel projects throughout the United States, including, for example, loans of approximately $63 million, $36.5 million, $21.5 million, $16 million, and $15 million.