Real Estate, Litigation, Health Care, IP, Tax and Other Groups Cited
Atlanta (September 2011) – A dozen partners from Morris, Manning & Martin law firm have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012.
The attorneys, and the areas in which they were chosen, are:
- Frank Bazzel – Real Estate Law
- Charles “Chuck” Beaudrot, Jr. – Tax Law
- David Cranshaw – Litigation: Banking & Finance
- John Fry – Two categories: Litigation: Patent and Litigation: Intellectual Property
- John MacNaughton – Product Liability Litigation
- Seslee Mattson – Product Liability Litigation: Defendants
- John “Sonny” Morris – Real Estate Law
- Gerald Pouncey, Jr. – Environmental Law
- Joseph “Rusty” Ross – Health Care Law
- Robert Threlkeld – Health Care Law
- Homer Lee Walker – Real Estate Law
- Andrew Williams – Real Estate Law
The full list is also available online. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The practice areas and respective subspecialties listed in the publication are based on information from the general legal community. In the past year, Best Lawyers has collaborated with U.S. News & World Report to create annual rankings of the “Best Law Firms” in the U.S.
About Best Lawyers
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called it “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” The Best Lawyers in America® 2012 is copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is a full-service law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, capital markets, environmental, green industry, insurance, mergers & acquisitions and timberland & forest products practices. MMM has offices in Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah, Taipei, Beijing and Washington, D.C. and now an alliance with FGCN in São Paulo, Brazil.
Media Contact: Terri Thornton, Thornton Communications (404) 932-4347