- Representation of Wood Partners in connection with the acquisition, development and financing of the Laguna project located in San Francisco. The project redeveloped a blighted area, which was a non-utilized former University of California campus. A portion of the site will consist of a market-rate multi-family complex and the remainder of the site will be developed by a California non-profit entity as affordable housing with a focus on LGBT senior residents.
- Representation of Wood Partners with regard to the $127 million acquisition and construction financing of a 496 unit high rise apartment tower in Chicago’s K Station, a 2,100 unit master-planned community located west of the Chicago River.
- Representation of Wood Partners in connection with the $87 million acquisition and construction financing of a 298 unit high rise residential tower, mixed-use development located in Seattle, Washington.
- Representation of the Sealy Companies in the formation of a $200 million programatic equity joint venture financing with the California State Teachers Retirement System for the acquisition and development of industrial and office properties in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S.
- Representation of Wood Partners in the sale of a majority ownership stake in the Wood Partners existing assets, including over 16,700 apartment homes spread over 30 metropolitan areas and future development pipeline valued in excess of $3.0 billion dollars, to an institutional real estate Fund Sponsored by CB Richard Ellis Investors.
- Representation of the Sealy Companies in connection with the roll-up of 17 partnerships owning 55 buildings in three states and issuance of common and preferred equity and debt financing for a transaction having a gross asset value of $140 million.