Private Equity / M&A
- Represented K1 Capital, a leading technology-focused private equity fund, in numerous platform and bolt-on acquisitions of technology companies
- Represented numerous venture-backed and private equity-backed technology companies in exits to strategic acquirors and private equity funds in strategic bolt-on acquisitions
- Represented Sage Software in the sale of its payments division to GTCR for $260 million
- Represented QGenda in its sale of a majority of its equity to Francisco Partners
- Represented Birch Communications in its merger with Cbeyond for $323 million
- Represented General Electric in its purchase of assets from a private energy company
- Represented Gro Solutions in its sale of stock to Q2 Holdings
- Represented Axiall Corporation in its merger with PPG Industries for $2.1 billion
- Represented Cumulus Media in multiple corporate transactions in excess of $200 million, including Townsquare Media and Westwood One.
Venture Capital and Other Financings
- Nick represents leading venture funds in the Southeast in numerous venture and growth stage investments into technology companies, including: BIP Capital, Kinetic Ventures, Accelerant Ventures and several corporate venture funds.
- Nick represents leading technology companies throughout the country in numerous angel and venture capital rounds in the form of equity, convertible debt, traditional venture debt, and SAFEs (Simple Agreements for Future Equity), including: Instant Financial, UserIQ, MapAnything, Azalea Health Innovations, Gro Solutions, PatientCo, eFolder and Intradiem.