Private Equity / M&A
- Represented Sparq in its sale of a majority of its equity to Harvest Partners
- Represented Azalea Health in its sale of a majority of its equity to LLR Partners and in subsequent bolt-on acquisitions
- Represented MapAnything in its sale to Salesforce.com, Inc. for $213 million
- Represented Mailchimp in several strategic acquisitions
- Represented Sightplan in its sale to SmartRent for $135 million
- Represented SSM Partners in its majority investment into Quire
- Represented K1 Capital, a leading technology-focused private equity fund, in numerous platform and bolt-on acquisitions of technology companies
- Represented numerous venture-backed and private equity-backed technology companies in exits to strategic acquirors and private equity funds in strategic bolt-on acquisitions
- Represented Sage Software in the sale of its payments division to GTCR for $260 million
- Represented QGenda in its sale of a majority of its equity to Francisco Partners
- Represented Birch Communications in its merger with Cbeyond for $323 million
Venture Capital and Other Financings
- Nick represents leading venture funds nationally in numerous venture and growth stage investments into technology companies, including: SSM Partners, Bain Capital, Roan Equity, BIP Capital, Kinetic Ventures, and multiple corporate venture arms.
- Nick represents leading technology companies throughout the country in venture capital rounds in the form of equity, convertible debt and SAFEs (Simple Agreements for Future Equity), and venture debt, including: Instant Financial, LeaseQuery, Ekos, Azalea Health Innovations, Flatfile, OneRail, Everyware, and Loyal Health, among many others.