Private Equity / M&A
- Represented K1 Capital in numerous platform and bolt-on acquisitions of technology companies
- Represented numerous venture-backed and private equity-backed technology companies in exits to strategic and financial acquirors and private equity funds in strategic bolt-on acquisitions
- Represented MapAnything in its sale to Salesforce.com, Inc. for $213 million
- Represented Mailchimp in several strategic aquisitions
- Represented Sage Software in the sale of its payments division to GTCR for $260 million
- Represented Azalea Health Innovations in its sale of a majority of its equity to LLR Partners
- Represented QGenda in its sale of a majority of its equity to Francisco Partners
- Represented Birch Communications in its merger with Cbeyond for $323 million
- Represented Gro Solutions in its sale of stock to Q2 Holdings
Venture Capital and Other Financings
- Nick represents leading venture funds in the Southeast in numerous venture and growth stage investments into technology companies, including: BIP Capital, Kinetic Ventures, Accelerant Ventures and several corporate venture arms.
- Nick represents leading technology companies throughout the country in venture capital rounds in the form of equity, convertible debt, traditional venture debt, and SAFEs (Simple Agreements for Future Equity), including: Instant Financial, LeaseQuery, Ekos, Azalea Health Innovations, Celsius Network, Flatfile, OneRail, SightPlan and Loyal Health, among many others.