Morris, Manning & Martin has been recognized as one of the most active law firms advising emerging growth companies and venture capital firms in the Southeast by Pitchbook, a leading data provider for the private and public equity markets.
This recognition highlights MMM’s dedication to facilitating venture capital transactions aiding investors, emerging companies, and entrepreneurs across the Southeast. The firm's commitment to navigating complex deals has solidified its position among the region's top law firms. MMM actively supports regional entrepreneurial organizations, including Venture Atlanta, Florida Venture Forum, and Silicon Y'all, contributing to developing and growing the Southeast's startup and venture capital ecosystem.
All Q2 2023 Pitchbook recognitions MMM include:
- #3 most active for VC Deals in the Southeast
- Top 20 most active for VC Deals in the US
- Top 20 most active for VC Deals in the Software Sector
- Top 25 most active globally for VC Deals representing companies
- #11 most active in Exits in VC Deals
- #11 most active for PE in the Southeast
- Top 20 most active for PE Deals in the Great Lakes
- Top 20 most active for PE Deals in the US representing companies
- Top 20 most active for PE Deals globally representing companies
- #12 most active for PE Deals in IT Sector