Atlanta/Washington, D.C. (Nov. 1, 2016) – Morris, Manning & Martin’s Real Estate Group finished in Tier 1 of the 2017 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms national rankings. It also finished in the top Tier of the Atlanta and Washington D.C. metropolitan rankings, and near the top for Savannah. Several other practice groups received national and local recognition.
In addition to the Tier 1 Real Estate Practice, these four groups received national rankings, as well as high metropolitan rankings:
- Land Use & Zoning is in Tier 2 nationally and Atlanta’s Tier 1.
- Construction is in Tier 3 nationally and Tier 2 in Atlanta.
- Healthcare is Tier 3 nationally and Tier 1 for both Atlanta and Savannah.
- Litigation - Banking & Finance is Tier 3 nationally and Tier 1 for Atlanta.
Several other facets of the firm’s Litigation practice are ranked highly for Atlanta. They are Product Liability - Defendants in Tier 1, Patent in Tier 2, and Intellectual Property in Tier 3.
These MMM practice groups also have strong showings:
- The Leisure and Hospitality Group is in Tier 1 for Washington D.C. and Tier 2 in Atlanta.
- The Environmental and Tax teams are both Tier 2 for Atlanta.
- The International Trade and Finance Group is Tier 2 in Washington.
- The Corporate and the Employment - Management groups are Tier 3 in Atlanta.
The rankings, produced in conjunction with Best Lawyers and U.S. News & World Report, are based on a combination of client feedback, survey results and peer review.
“The fact that the firm ranks so highly in the annual rankings speaks well for our ability to serve our clients as their businesses change,” said the firm’s Managing Partner Louise Wells. “It also indicates that the firm itself is well positioned as we move forward.”
All of the rankings, in all tiers, are now online at http://bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an AmLaw 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, corporate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, energy & infrastructure, capital markets, environmental, international trade, insurance, and timberland & forest products practices. MMM has offices in and around Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C. The firm also has a business development office in Beijing, China and a strategic alliance office in São Paulo, Brazil.
Media Contact for MMM: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, [email protected]