Atlanta (December 2012) ─ Georgia Trend magazine has named 17 attorneys from Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP to its 2012 Legal Elite. This is the tenth year the publication has issued the ranking of attorneys. They are chosen by their peers from across the state in 20 different practice areas. Some from MMM were ranked in more than one category.
The attorneys ─ and the categories in which they were honored ─ are, in alphabetical order:
- Cass Brewer – Taxes/Estates/Trusts
- David Cranshaw – Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Frank DeBorde – Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Jason D'Cruz – Labor & Employment Law
- Carl Erhardt – Corporate Law
- Heather Friedman – Environmental Law
- Sandra Gardiner – Technology Law
- Christina Graham – Real Estate Law
- John Lockett – Business Law and General Practice/Trial Law
- Michele Madison – Healthcare Law
- James Maxson – Corporate Law
- Daniel Mohan – Healthcare Law
- Tim Pollock – Taxes/Estates/Trusts
- Gerald Pouncey – Environmental Law
- Andy Williams – Real Estate Law
- John Yates – Corporate Law and Technology Law
Any member of the state bar who lives and practices in Georgia was eligible to vote. Ballots were distributed by mail and online, then verified by the publication’s staff. Inclusion was based solely on the lawyers’ votes and are unrelated to other factors, such as advertising.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an AmLaw 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, capital markets, environmental, green industry, insurance, mergers & acquisitions and timberland & forest products practices. MMM has offices in Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah, Taipei, Beijing and Washington, D.C. and an alliance with FGCN in São Paulo, Brazil.
Media Contact: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, [email protected]