Atlanta/Washington, D.C. (August 19, 2021) – Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP has 15 lawyers included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. The designation recognizes lawyers who are early in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process. Nearly 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch," says Phil Greer, CEO of Best Lawyers.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
MMM congratulates the following lawyers recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
- Kara E. Adler – Real Estate Law
- Henry A. Bailey Jr. – Real Estate Law
- Megan E. Canning – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Zachary D. Crowe – Corporate Law
- W. Cody Goff – Construction Law
- Doug Hance – Litigation - Real Estate
- Shanellah Verna Harris – Real Estate Law
- Alyson J. Markovich – Real Estate Law
- Daniel J. Noice – Real Estate Law
- Jessica A. Rodriguez – Litigation - Real Estate
- Mary Claire Smith – Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Caroline W. Suydam – Corporate Law
- Adam J. Thompson – Patent Law
- Reed White – Real Estate Law
- Vianney Lopez – Construction Law
Harris and Rodriguez are based in Washington, D.C. The other attorneys are based in Atlanta.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an Am Law 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its real estate, corporate, litigation, technology, healthcare, intellectual property, capital markets, environmental, international trade, and insurance practices. MMM has offices in Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C.
Media Contact for MMM: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, Terri@TerriThornton.com