Join us for our upcoming Tech GC Forum on May 23, 2022, from 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. in person at MMM's Atlanta office or virtually via Zoom.
Moderator John Yates will lead MMM attorneys, Bonnie Hochman Rothell, Larry Kunin, Seslee Smith, and Nathan Miles, in a lively discussion of key considerations for GCs as they navigate the litigation process in 2022. Topics will include communicating with your adversary, performing due diligence, understanding jurisdictional concerns and clauses, and discerning the judicial system. This session will cover:
- Key issues and post-pandemic lessons in mediation and dispute resolution
- Pitfalls to avoid while maintaining attorney/client privilege in a virtual world
- Litigation changes and development in 2022 and beyond
- Practical techniques for managing and avoiding (and ultimately winning!) in litigation
- Significant technology considerations to remember in dispute resolution
- Important lessons from recent technology court decisions
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this event.