We serve as crisis advisors in the event of a data breach, guiding you during the first hours of a data security incident investigation through post-breach litigation matters. We cover compliance assessments under privilege to decrease corporate risk, working with in-house legal departments, information technology and security teams, C-suites, and boards of directors on proactive measures to improve preparedness and to effectively manage cyber-risk.
We have experience across a broad range of industries. Our approach allows for integrated advice, incorporating diverse perspectives from our attorneys in related practice areas such as technology, insurance, litigation, and corporate matters. We scale the solution based on your needs.
Ways we can help:
- Data privacy in commercial transactions
- Data security governance and regulatory compliance and policies
- Global data transfer management programs
- Third party vendor management
- Security consultant retention
- Incident response planning and execution
- Cyberattack and data breach response and notification
- Crisis management and communications
- Security incident investigations
- Cyber insurance coverage solutions and recovery
- Post-breach litigation and regulatory matters