For those of you who could not attend this year (or for those who would like a recap), please enjoy the full length version of the Third Annual Commercial Real Estate Investment & Finance: What to Expect in 2013? conference co-sponsored by Morris, Manning & Martin and the InterFace Conference Group/France Media. The event was held in Atlanta on October 3-4, 2012. Topics included:
- Keynote Speaker - Dr. Peter Linneman, Principal, Linneman Associates, KL Realty and American Land Fund and Albert Sussman Emeritus Professor at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania
- State of the Market: Where are We in the Cycle?
- Debt: Who is Getting Money and Why?
- Capital: Where is It Being Invested? What Markets & Asset Classes?
- Governor Nathan Deal: Georgia Logistics Projects
- To Fund or Not to Fund and What to Do When You Do?
- Real Estate Tax: Facing the Fiscal Cliff
- Development: What? Where? By Whom?
Now in its third year, this full-day event draws over 400 industry professionals representing leading national real estate developers and lenders from across the U.S. Our moderators and panelists, many of them clients and all them friends, represent the leadership of some of the most significant commercial real estate developers, financiers and professional services companies in the U.S. We hope to see you at this year's event on October 9, 2013 at the Westin Buckhead Hotel.