Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP hosted a webinar devoted to outline some of the key provisions of federal health care reform and the impact of the regulations on the health care delivery system.
The webinar covered such topics as:
- Restrictions on physician-owned hospitals;
- Provider transparency and reporting requirements;
- Individual mandates and corresponding penalties to purchase private insurance;
- Employer obligations and corresponding penalties related to providing private insurance;
- Payment changes to imaging and primary care physician services;
- Fraud and abuse enforcement activities;
- Expanded enrollment eligibility for medicaid;
- Cost control measures;
- Preventative and wellness programs; and
- Tax changes related to insurance programs and individuals.
You must register to view a recording of the webinar. Please click on the link to the left to view the recording.
Click here to read the Questions and Answers from this webinar.