Andrew Mohr and Kelly Kroll with MMM's Government Contracts group in Washington, DC discuss how to win business from federal, state and local governments. In this 60-minute discussion, Kroll and Mohr review:
- How can my company generate revenue from the US government?
- Do we need to get a GSA schedule, and if so, how do I get one?
- How do I find a prime contractor that I can subcontract with for government contract work?
- Is my tech company a "small business" under federal guidelines?
- Do we need to get a security clearance, and if so, how do I obtain clearance for my company and personnel?
- What steps do we need to take to mitigate our risk and stay compliant under our contracts?
- What specific steps should my tech company take to obtain government contract work?