Atlanta (September 2020) – Accelerating Black Entrepreneurship in Atlanta is the topic of an upcoming Technology Executives Roundtable (TER) virtual breakfast. The event will also cover ways tech companies can increase diversity.
The virtual meeting is set for Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 8:00 a.m.
Entrepreneur Kelli Kelley, founder/CEO of brndMethod Media Group and producer of the MMM Tech Law & Business Report, will moderate the discussion. Panelists include:
- George Azih, Founder/CEO of LeaseQuery
- Kofi Conduah, Founder/CEO of Regal Software
- Ortez Gude, CEO of Citiri
- Stephen Marshall, CEO of ShootProof
“We’re excited these successful entrepreneurs will share their insights with our tech community,” said TER co-founder John Yates, who chairs Morris, Manning & Martin’s Corporate Technology Practice. “We also hope the event will lead to increased diversity in tech investment, leadership and board membership.”
- Metrics about Black entrepreneurship in the Atlanta tech community
- Key factors and unique challenges in building a successful business
- How the tech community can promote and support Black entrepreneurs
- How tech companies can attract and retain Black leaders and promote diversity on boards and advisory councils
- How VCs could increase funding and support of tech companies led by diverse leaders
To register, click here. A link will be sent to participants on the day of the event.
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is an Am Law 200 law firm with national and international reach. We dedicate ourselves to the constant pursuit of our clients’ success. To provide our clients with optimal value, we combine market-leading legal services with a total understanding of their needs to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and opportunity. MMM enjoys national prominence for its technology, corporate, litigation, healthcare, intellectual property, energy & infrastructure, capital markets, environmental, international trade, real estate and insurance practices. MMM has offices in and around Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah and Washington, D.C.
Media Contact for MMM: Terri Thornton, (404) 932-4347, Terri@TerriThornton.com