Daniel Sineway recently partnered with the Georgia Intellectual Property Alliance in a virtual event entitled, "Running an Effective IP Due Diligence Process: How to Value and Assess IP as Part of a Transaction." Daniel, along with a distinguished panel of guests, discussed:
- Major points to consider as part of IP due diligence
- How to avoid “gotchas” when assessing IP
- What factors impact the value of IP and how it relates to a transaction
- What subject matter areas are most impacted by the strength and quality of IP
- When IP matters and when it doesn’t as part of a deal
Listen to the full roundtable here.