This webinar addressed:
- Defining success in a workout situation and how to build a realistic workout plan.
- Understand the risk of personal recourse in "nonrecourse loans."
- Key issues that drive negotiations with different types of lenders and the impact these issues have on negotiations.
- Developing proposals to present to lenders.
- Understanding key tax considerations in workouts.
- Evaluating bankruptcy, liability and other tools at the borrower’s disposal and how these can be most effectively used to advance negotiations.