There are many new and important issues facing VC Fund Managers today. This webinar series provides practical perspectives on key phases of the business, from fund structuring through investing and exiting. We also explore the expectations of the market, the LP's, and regulators.
This webinar, the third in the four-part series, covers "Key Terms for the Fund & Options for the Manager."
- Waterfall variations
- GP Catch-up
- GP clawback/guarantee/escrow and their impact on you
- GP Removal
- Different investor classes and their requirements
- ERISA compliance strategy
- LP clawback
- LP rights: no fault divorce, termination of investment period/ fund, key person triggers, investor committee structure and role
- Side letter policy
- Minimum amount
- Limit on fundraising period