MMM's Paul Arne will be speaking at the upcoming launch of the Ethical Artificial Intelligence Maturity Model (E-AIMM) Program.
Fireside Chat/Panelists Include:
- Lisa Hammit, Global Vice President, Data and Artificial Intelligence at Visa
- Jimmie McEver, Principal Scientist at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory and INCOSE Assistant Director for Analytic Enablers
- Mina Hanna, Co-Chair of Policy Committee of the IEEE Global Initiative on Ethics of AI Systems
- Paul Arne, Partner at Morris, Manning & Martin
- John Banja, Medical Ethicist at Emory University's Center for Ethics
- Bill Binney, Former Crypto-Mathematician at U.S. National Security Agency
- Emily Darraj, President and CEO at Artificial Intelligence Cybersecurity Institute
- Edward Queen, Director of the D. Abbott Turney Program in Ethics and Servant Leadership at Emory University's Center for Ethics
- John Schlichter, Founder of Advenæ
- Mark Travis, Consultant, Speaker and Author
- Kirk Wiebe, Former Senior Analyst at U.S. National Security Agency
- Michelle Yi, Practice Area Lead at Slalom Innovation for Good
- Chris Benson, Chief Strategist for Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing & AI Ethics for Lockheed Martin
After a networking breakfast, and spending the morning hearing from these and other luminaries about the current and future state of AI, the AI ecosystem, respective stakeholder perspectives, and ethical considerations, attendees will begin prototyping the Ethical Artificial Intelligence Maturity Model (E-AIMM) over a working lunch.
Admission to the event is free, as are breakfast and lunch.