Please join Morris, Manning & Martin on Tuesday, August 14 from 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM for a unique webinar on The Government Market: Too Big to Ignore. If you can attend in person at MMM, lunch will be provided.
Andrew Mohr and Kelly Kroll with MMM's Government Contracts group in Washington, DC will discuss how to win business from federal, state and local governments. Whether you already have government contracts or have yet to crack the market, you will want to hear Mohr and Kroll discuss:
- How can my company generate revenue from the US government?
- Do we need to get a GSA schedule, and if so, how do I get one?
- How do I find a prime contractor that I can subcontract with for government contract work?
- Is my tech company a "small business" under federal guidelines?
- Do we need to get a security clearance, and if so, how do I obtain clearance for my company and personnel?
- What steps do we need to take to mitigate our risk and stay compliant under our contracts?
What specific steps should my tech company take to obtain government contract work?
Date & Time
Tuesday, August 14
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM