This webinar addressed the following items:
- How to construct an entity that will comply with requirements for potential grant funding in accordance with the HITECH Act.
- Potential federal funding available for information technology companies related to the implementation of healthcare information technology in the national health information network.
- Describe grants and loans available via federal funding to support the Health Information Exchange and the National Health Information Exchange Network.
- Describe financial incentives available to providers via the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Intricacies of the funding and the conditions that are placed upon the funding as well as the qualifications that each entity must comply with in order to obtain funding.