SEMDA, the Southeastern Medical Device Association, announces its second investor conference and education forum for medical device companies.
SEMDA's first Investor Conference in 2006 drew 240 attendees, including more than 50 VCs and angel investors. The 2008 conference is expected to attract more investors, established and emerging medical device companies and industry participants.
The one-day conference will include:
- Company presentations from some of the region's top existing and emerging medical device companies to VCs, angel investors and industry executives.
- Workshops on hot topics such as regulatory compliance, reimbursement and IP, plus spirited debates on clinical monitoring, early stage financing and branding.
- Keynote presentations from industry leaders like Rick Randall, President and CEO of Trans,1 which recently had a wildly successful IPO.
- A candid panel discussion by VCs on what they like (and don't like) when making investments.
- Multiple opportunities to network with peers, industry executives, start-up companies, university tech transfer, VCs and inventors.
For additional information, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ritz Carlton Buckhead
3434 Peachtree Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30326 USA