Join ACG Atlanta and panelists from Moore Colson CPAs and Advisors, Linx Partners, PNC Bank, Morris Manning & Martin, LLP, and Croft and Bender as they provide a market update and outlook under the current COVID-19 environment.
Panelists will discuss:
- Current deals and debt markets
- Creative strategies portfolio companies or clients are using to maximize cash flow
- Anticipated changes to the due diligence process post-COVID
- The current regulatory/legal environment, including changes in liability claims/suits and anticipation of legal issues surrounding PPP loans
- Go-to-market issues, such as avoiding deeply discounted prices and advice for business owners contemplating whether to take their company to market
- The M&A market outlook and anticipated competition on the buy side starting Q3
- And much more
This webinar will be pre-recorded to eliminate technical issues and emailed.
Please submit questions to our panelists by May 14th at 1pm EST via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE for ACG Members, Fast 40 CEOs and CFOs, and Non-Members
Neale Fisher, Managing Director, Croft & Bender
Ryan Hammack, Senior Vice President, Relationship Manager, PNC Bank N.A.
Giny Mullis, Managing Director, Linx Partners
Nick Rueter, Of Counsel, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Josh Thomas, Consulting Partner, Moore Colson CPAs and Advisors