Please join us for the next Technology General Counsel Roundtable at 8 am on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at the City Club of Buckhead.
Topics to be Addressed Include:
- Is Healthcare Reform really dead? Where are we now?
- What you may see from the Healthcare Reform Plan that will impact your Company?
- How could the revamped Healthcare Platform impact your Business?
- How do the Federal Healthcare initiatives impact your strategic planning?
- What may be the employers’ responsibility for Healthcare following the Massachusetts Election?
Speaker: Michele Madison, Partner, Healthcare Practice, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
The City Club of Buckhead
3343 Peachtree Road, Suite 1850
Atlanta, GA 30326
(Valet parking is available)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:00 A.M.
Breakfast and networking will begin at 8:00 am. The presentation will start at 8:30 am and conclude at 9:30 am.
Please RSVP with Carly Hartwick (firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.504.5471) by February 19, 2010, space is limited.
If you would like to dial in, the number is 404.504.5480.
Attendees will receive 1.5 CLE hours.