On March 8, 2011, Morris, Manning & Martin and Pritchard & Jerden hosted a webinar devoted to presenting facts related to Healthcare Reform and Compliance. The webinar covered such topics as:
- Updates to the law, including enforcement of anti-discrimination provisions, maintenance of grandfathered health plans and 1099 filing requirements.
- An overview of the development of Georgia's health insurance exchange.
- Detailed information on federal wellness grants available to mid-size employers.
- A review of the status of the litigation against the individual mandate and what this means for employers going forward.
- Discussion of what actions the new Congress may take to repeal or amend the law.