This conference will review the risks and vulnerabilities associated with the failure to comply with the applicable rules and regulations for healthcare IT security. The following critical points will be discussed:
- Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the failure to comply with the applicable rules and regulations for healthcare IT security.
- How information technology security and compliance with standards is now a matter for compliance officers and not just chief information officers.
- Industry standards, preventative actions, proper auditing, and the appropriate security safeguards that should be utilized in a healthcare organization to comply with regulations and industry standards for implementing privacy and security protections.
- Recommendations for proper structure of compliance activities and best practices for compliance audits to protect the organization and minimize potential liability which may result from a security breach.
- Overview of potential fines, penalties, current events, vulnerabilities, and risks to an organization.
Please see the event PDF for more information.