One of the nation’s premier health IT events will take place on November 8, 2011, when the healthcare IT community gathers to explore how the industry can enhance the delivery of quality healthcare to more people, more efficiently, while creating jobs and positively impacting the economy. Morris, Manning & Martin is proud to sponsor this important event.
In 2010, over 500 people attended the Summit, representing more than 110 leading health IT companies. The 2011 event is on track to exceed that number. The actionable items coming from this landmark gathering will cover the key topics that are critical to industry growth, including:
- Capital to support the start-up and growth of new companies
- Public policy that encourages health IT development
- A strong workforce bolstered by accessible educational programs at all levels
- Projects that reflect the industry’s strength
- Leading innovations
A highlight of the day will be the presentation of the inaugural Intel Innovation Award to one of these four finalists:
- AirStrip Technologies, Inc.
- Georgia Tech/Gwinnett Tech
- Premier Anesthesia
Speakers at the Summit Include:
- Mark A. Dente, MD, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, GE Healthcare IT
- Dr. (Major) Kenneth Wilson, Director of Trauma, Grady Hospital, Atlanta, tours of duty in Afghanistan, Iraq & Kuwait
- Georgia Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle
- Justin Barnes, VP Marketing, Corporate Development and Government Affairs, Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Spence McClelland, Principal, Noro-Moseley Partners
- Harry Reynolds, Director of Health Industry Transformation, IBM Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry
- Dennis L. White, Chair, GHIE and Chief Executive Officer for Alliant|GMCF (Georgia Medical Care Foundation), a non-profit organization, serving as the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for Georgia
For registration and additional information, visit www.GaHealthIT.com. We hope to see you on November 8.