In this Health Futures Forum session, we engage leading voices from three critical dimensions of influence on the future of Health – governmental, market innovation and the training and delivery of health services. The nexus of these three worlds offer significant insight on the future enrichment of health of individuals and our society.
The 21st century offers exceptional opportunities in science, process innovation and awareness of health possibilities. It is incumbent on all relevant parties to address the challenges faced by the traditional venues of health assistance. Research, methods and processes all transform the roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders. In this session we hear from three leaders in each of these critical dimensions of influence.
- Tom Price, MD - US Representative for Georgia's 6th Congressional District
- Dawn Whaley - President of Sharecare
- William Bornstein, MD, PhD - CMO/CQO of Emory Healthcare
- Gregory Esper, MD, MBA - Director, New Care Models, Emore Healthcare
- John Yates - Partner, Technology Practice, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
7:00 a.m.—7:45 a.m. Breakfast
7:45 a.m.—9:45 a.m. Forum
9:45a.m.—10:30 a.m. Networking