- Remarks by Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph T. Hudgens
- Healthcare Reform
- Georgia Regulatory Update
- Dodd-Frank and the Insurance Industry
- Update on Bad Faith Liability
- Update on Captive Insurers
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court Decisions Affecting the Insurance Industry
June 29, 2011
8:15 am - 1:30 pm Continental Breakfast and Lunch Served
3391 Peachtree Road, N.E. Atlanta, Georgia 30326
For your convenience, a block of rooms has been reserved for the evening of June 28 at a rate of $189. Please call 1.800.WESTIN.1 to make your reservation under the 'Morris, Manning & Martin 2011 Forum' room block.
RSVP by June 21, 2011 to Renée L'Eplattenier.
Space is limited; please reply as soon as possible.
MMM will apply for 3 CLE credit hours on behalf of membersof the State Bar of Georgia.