The VC (Venture Capitalists) Forum was created to connect early-stage technology companies with the most established and respected Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors. Company submissions are continuously reviewed by the forum to provide investors with attractive pre-screened investment opportunities on a regular basis.
With the assistance of our sponsors, we showcase the top submissions received in each industry and allow these emerging technology companies the opportunity to present directly to participating investors.
The VC Forum offers investors pre-qualified investment opportunities and the ability to network with other industry leaders. For entrepreneurs, The VC Forum provides direct access to a prestigious network of capital resources in addition to receiving advice from leading investors.
John C. Yates, Morris, Manning and Martin, LLP partner, will be moderating a IO Panel including leading CIOs from Atlanta companies:
- Y. Esat Sezer, S r. VP & Chief Information Officer, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Dave Barnes, Chief Information Officer, UPS
- Becky Blalock, Chief Information Officer, Southern Company
- Philip Davis, Chief Information Officer, Porsche North America
- Melanee Haywood, Acting CIO, Delta Technology / Delta Airlines
This event will take place at the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, 235 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
For more information contact: