MMM is committed to achieving greater diversity and inclusion in the firm through the hiring, retention and promotion of diverse attorneys and believes diversity is essential to delivering excellent services to our clients and community. We continue to strive for a diverse compliment of attorneys and staff in order to help us gain a better breadth of perspective, thereby contributing to the success of our firm and our clients.
Improving diversity at MMM is everyone’s job. To quote our EEO policy, we must all "accept a full share of responsibility in making Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the term." To that end, Morris, Manning & Martin:
- Annually participates in and recruits from job fairs for minority, female and LGBT law students;
- Actively participates in local bar association diversity initiatives;
- Actively recruits established and high-quality diverse lawyers from other firms; and
- Actively conducts community outreach programs to encourage diversity and inclusion within our community while also marketing the firm.
Plans for furthering MMM’s Diversity Initiative:
- Adopt and implement an inclusion program
- Increase efforts to recruit and retain diverse lawyers and staff