- Member, DRI, Lawyers Representing Buisness
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, Brainerd Currie Honorary Society
- Member, Order of the Barristers
Sabrina Atkins is an associate in the Corporate, Securities and Real Estate Capital Markets practices. She has a broad corporate practice, concentrating in corporate finance and securities law, corporate governance and transactional matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Sabrina held an associate position with Swift Currie Mcghee & Hiers, LLP. Sabrina graduated from Mercer University, where she was the administrative editor for the Mercer Law Review, as well as the Hugh Lawson Moot Court Competition Editor for the Mercer Advocacy Council. Before attending law school, Sabrina obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Georgia College & State University.