- Representation of a national manufacturer and supplier of general line rigid containers in connection with the negotiation of office and industrial/warehouse leases throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Leasing counsel for real estate investment fund's entire U.S. office portfolio totaling more than 4 million square feet.
- Representation of Cole Real Estate Investments in connection with the acquisition of various Amazon.com distribution centers located in Chattanooga and Cleveland, Tennessee and in West Columbia, South Carolina totaling over $185 million and containing over 3 million square feet.
- Representation of Cole Real Estate Property Trust in connection with a $91.5 million acquisition of a Wal-Mart freezer distribution center located in Riverside, California.
- Representation of a retail developer in connection with all aspects of ground-up 55,000 square foot grocery store anchored retail development located in Georgia, including negotiation of acquisition documents, grocery store anchor lease, outparcel sales contracts, shop space leases and declaration of restrictions, uses and covenants.
- Representation of a developer in connection with the acquisition of a $8.1 million restaurant park in Georgia, including the assumption of three ground leases totaling more than 58,000 square feet.
- Representation of a national/international retailer in connection with the negotiation of a ground lease for approximately 214,000 square feet of industrial / warehouse space in Texas.