Mr. Cummings' recent representative clients and transactions include:
- Shipt, including in connection with its Series A Financing ($20 million), Series B Financing ($40 million) and exit to Target Corporation ($550 million).
- Wahoo Fitness in its growth equity transaction with Norwest Equity Partners and subsequent acquisitions and strategic investments.
- Linux Academy in its Series A and A-1 Financings with Arthur Ventures.
- TickPick in its growth equity transaction with PWP Growth.
- Hotel Effectiveness in its growth equity transaction with Growth Street Partners.
- Rural Sourcing in its majority recapitalization by Bain Double Impact Fund.
- NXGEN International in its majority recapitalization by Parthenon Capital Partners and subsequent acquisitions and strategic investments.
- BriteVerify in its sale by Validity (a portfolio company of Silversmith Partners).
- Founder-owned "bootstrapped" tech businesses in approximately 100 transactions (including exits to strategic and financial buyers and growth equity and venture transactions).
Fund and Portfolio Company Representation:
Edison Partners, Smith Ventures, Arthur Ventures, Sierra Ventures, Francisco Partner, Great Hill, Ballast Point, Eastside Partners, Integrity Growth Partners.
Portfolio companies of Parthenon, Genstar, TA Associates, Frontier Capital, Norwest Equity Partners, Francisco Partners, Arthur Ventures, Growth Street Partners, PWP Growth (among other PE and Growth Equity firms).