- Represented hotel owner in the acquisition and renovation of a Holiday Inn in downtown Atlanta, including negotiation of acquisition documentation, construction financing to fund substantial renovations and sale of the asset following completion of renovations and conversion to an AC Hotel.
- Represented industrial developer in its joint venture with a large institutional investor to develop two distribution facilities totaling 1.5 million square feet in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. Representation included negotiation of acquisition, development and construction agreements, and $140 million of construction financing in two phases.
- Represented joint venture in the development of three hotels in Tampa and Orlando, Florida. Representation included negotiation of ground lease, two construction loans totaling $45 million and the forward sale of all three assets during construction.
- Represented industrial developer in the development of a 381,000 square foot industrial facility in Tracy, California, including the creation of a joint venture, negotiation of construction financing and leasing of completed facilities.
- Represented local owner in the creation of a joint venture to develop, lease and manage a 200,000 square foot, Class A office building, and the negotiation of joint development agreements with neighboring property owners for construction of shared infrastructure improvements.
- Represented local owner in a joint venture with a regional multi‐family developer to develop and manage a 520 unit multi-family project.
- Represented a national community developer in the acquisition of 800+ acres of raw land in Stafford County, Virginia for $60 million, and the sale of finished lots to multiple national and regional home builders.