Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP is pleased to announced that it is hosting a ten week program for its incoming summer associate class.
“Like many major law firms, MMM elected not to host a summer program in 2009,” said Vanessa Goggans, the firm’s HR Partner. “Since then we have experienced significant economic improvement and the firm is excited and encouraged that we have business demands to support nine summer law students.”
The program begins May 24, 2010 and runs through July 30, 2010. The summer associates include:
- Ana Elizabeth Boza - University of Florida/J.D. candidate May 2011
- Michael Cochenour - University of Georgia/J.D. candidate May 2012
- Varsha Karkera - University of Georgia/J.D. candidate May 2011
- Andrew Kasner - Emory University/J.D. candidate May 2011
- Thomas Barrett Lee - University of Georgia/J.D. & M.B.A. candidate May 2011
- Joshua Silk - University of Georgia/J.D. candidate May 2011
- Simon Snyder - Emory University/J.D. candidate May 2011
- Kristen Romano - Emory University/J.D. candidate May 2011
- Alex Weatherby - University of Georgia/J.D. candidate May 2010
About Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Morris, Manning & Martin (www.mmmlaw.com) is a full-service commercial law firm representing domestic and international clients throughout the United States. Our mission is to be the firm of choice for clients seeking the most creative, comprehensive and effective legal services available. Our legal solutions are delivered by industry-focused, diverse, involved lawyers who are dedicated to our clients’ success, whether in a transaction, in court or in the everyday course of business. MMM enjoys national prominence for its green industry, healthcare, intellectual property, capital markets, environmental, insurance, mergers & acquisitions, technology, timberland and forest products, real estate, and litigation practices. MMM has offices in Atlanta, Raleigh-Durham, Savannah, Taipei, Beijing and Washington, D.C. and now an alliance with FGCN in São Paulo, Brazil.
Media Contact: Terri Thornton, Thornton Communications (404) 932-4347 [email protected]