The National Law Journal spotlights MMM General Counsel Seslee Smith in a series called “How I Made It” that spotlights accomplished people in the legal field. In the national article, which appeared in the Daily Report and other ALM publications, Smith shared background on topics ranging from challenges she overcame as a young attorney to how she manages legal issues for MMM today. She also provides insight on other topics including:
- What makes a good legal department leader
- Traits the firm seeks in outside counsel
- The best advice she ever got
- What she’d tell herself as a younger lawyer
- Challenges she’s overcome
- What she’s proudest of
To read more of her success story, click here.