We can quickly assemble a team to handle almost any issue or transaction you’re facing anywhere in the world. We assist our non-U.S. clients in establishing operations in the U.S. and in taking advantage of the U.S. capital markets. By viewing our clients’ legal needs as part of their comprehensive business strategies rather than a collection of discrete issues, we help our clients reduce the risks and costs of an international operation.
We combine our international business knowledge and experience with legal acumen to guide clients to success in the global economy. We regularly offer counsel on all aspects of international transactions.
For U.S. companies expanding overseas, multinational corporations involved in complex cross-border acquisitions and non-U.S. companies seeking to tap into the potential of the U.S. markets, we provide comprehensive, integrated solutions for achieving their international expansion and capital-raising goals. With a worldwide legal view and global marketplace connections, we offer comprehensive counseling excellence to international clients.
Ways We Can Help
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Cross-border securities offerings
- Export control regulations
- Multijurisdictional debt financings and refinancings
- Organization and establishment of U.S. operating subsidiaries and branch offices for non-U.S. entities
- Global technology transactions (including outsourcing, licensing, reseller and distribution agreements)
- International trade regulations and disputes
- Multinational tax strategies
- Cross-border intellectual property rights protection (contested and uncontested)
- U.S. employment matters and disputes