We are looking for a Legal Assistant for the highly recognized and established Environmental Group in our Buckhead office. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of transactional experience
- Ability to think proactively and anticipate needs of attorney
- Comfortable and proficient in dealing with senior level clients
- High level of maturity in conducting themselves
- Ability to make decisions when appropriate
- Ability to prepare and send communications without oversight
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude; team oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong word processing skills, including formatting, redlining, etc.
- Ability to handle administrative tasks including billing, time entry, calendaring appointments, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to changing conditions
- Proficiency in FileSite and/or iManage
- Advanced MS Word 2010, Excel and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of Aderant and FileTrail a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hours of 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m. required
The Firm offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, 401(k), and PTO. A background check will be completed on all final applicants to whom an offer is made.