The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for performing a variety of general to complex accounting functions in support of departmental deliverables. This role is responsible for assisting in the design, implementation, and deployment of financial reports, as well as streamlining current financial reporting processes. The successful candidate will be solution oriented, while delivering timely and high-quality results and able to pursue multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Manage all data flows, integrations and technology components of the Firm’s finance and accounting systems.
- Support and implement reporting automation initiatives.
- Work directly with Aderant support on identification and resolution of day-to-day needs, opening support tickets and helping to resolve issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of accounting reporting changes, and plan for changes in response to dynamic business needs.
- Provide additional support for month-end time and billing closing of Aderant Expert as requested
- Develop and maintain financial reporting templates and streamline reporting processes to enhance efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in leveraging accounting programs such as Aderant within a law firm environment, or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of MS Excel, SQL, stored procedures and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, concepts and procedures.
- Ability to deal with sensitive financial information with the utmost confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Must be able to identify, recommend and implement opportunities for policy, process, technology and system improvements.
The Firm offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401K and PTO. A background check will be completed on the final applicant to whom an offer is made.