Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP is seeking a Cost Accountant in our DC office, which is located near the McPherson Square metro. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and well-organized. This full-time position will require attention to detail, great organizational and analytical skills, and a strong customer service orientation.
- Bachelor/Masters degree with strong academic background in accounting and financial analysis
- Recent graduates considered
- CPA preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Knowledge of SAS a plus
- Experience with Filesite a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong personal organization, work ethic, and flexibility
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Quick learner by relating individual tasks to the "big picture"
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities successfully
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential matters
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Perform trade remedies (e.g. antidumping) work on behalf of foreign exporters and U.S. importers
- Work directly with attorney’s on trade cases and prepare cost of production for Commerce Department
- Work with outside consultants
The Firm offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), and PTO. Please apply at the link below and attach a copy of your resume.