The Georgia Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel, in conjunction with Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, is proud to present an informative program on the use of Legal Project Management to control legal expenses and to alleviate frustration with outside counsel by improving the delivery, transparency and efficiency of legal services.
Speakers will share their experiences in using the firm’s patent-pending Legal Project Management System to facilitate the completion of legal projects on time and on budget. The presentation will address:
- The Intersection of Professionalism and Cost Control
- How Legal Project Management Improves Project Efficiency and Cost
- Alternative Fee Arrangements Including Fixed Fee
Our distinguished speakers from Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, are:
- John Harris, Partner, Intellectual Property
- Don Loft, Partner, Litigation
- Linda Klausing, Director of Project Management
Attendees will receive 1.0 hour of general CLE credit. 1.0 hour of Professionalism credit has been applied for.
Attendance is limited to ACC members and their invited guests, as well as prospective ACC members. Thanks to Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, our program sponsor, the CLE program is complimentary for the first 120 ACC memberswho register their intention to attend on-line.