The Metro Atlanta Chamber and its Bioscience Leadership Council are hosting an elite gathering of healthcare, business and community thought leaders to discuss the future of healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia and the Southeast.
This collaborative forum of leaders will focus on evolving regulations and requirements around accountable care, ACOs and payment reform. Attendees will gain insight on developing strategy and approach, as well as have an opportunity to discuss challenges with fellow healthcare leaders.
- Collaborative, interactive format will provide the opportunity for small group discussion
- Presentations by senior government and private sector accountable care leaders
- Network with other healthcare providers facing the same challenges and questions
- Opportunity to participate in the future of healthcare
- Support Atlanta’s designation as the innovation leader in health IT
Specifically, the Forum will look at:
- How did accountable care originate?
- What is the impact for your organization?
- How can you ensure you participate in the future of healthcare?
Scheduled speakers include:
Keynote: Wil Yu, Special Assistant of Innovations and Research, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
Achieving Success: Vincent L. Frakes, Federal Policy Director of the Center for Health Transformation
MMM Partner Michele Madison will also present at the Forum
This event is private and limited to healthcare providers.